Technology to Scalable Business
XPRENEURS is a 3-month full time incubation program based in Munich which supports start-up teams from around the globe turn technology driven business ideas into scalable companies.
You are a start-up and want to be part of XPRENEURS?
Application for batch #3 will be from on December 1, 2017, to January 28, 2018. If you wish to get notified, please share your contacts with us in the field provided below. We are looking forward to receiving a lot of awesome applications!
XPRENEURS is designed for high-tech entrepreneurs
With a laser focus on product market fit, XPRENEURS teams develop solutions in the following fields:
Industry 4.0 | IoT | Smart Enterprise
B2B Software & Hardware
We are keen to work with early-stage start-ups with a strong high-tech focus! Technologies of particular interest are Software and Hardware, Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Robotics, 3D Printing, and others.
Join the next XPRENEURS batch and boost the development of your start-up!
Here is what we offer and it all comes free of charge:
- Direct access to decision makers in some of the largest German Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship by a group of Germany‘s and Europe‘s most successful tech entrepreneurs
- Access to ‘MakerSpace’, Europe’s largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop
- Prototyping grants of up to 15,000 EUR per team
- Office space in Munich‘s most elegant high-rise, the IBM Watson IoT Center and at UnternehmerTUM, Europe´s leading center for innovation and business creation
Embrace the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Intense review and development of your business model
- Weekly 1:1 sessions with the XPRENEURS program team
- Ongoing exchange with other founders participating in the program
Benefit from your Companion
- Matched personal companion supporting your journey
- Companions bring in specific industry know-how and networks
- Individual mentorship during and after the XPRENEURS program
Learn from Experience
- Bi-weekly founder insights provided by experienced entrepreneurs
- Insights on Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Team etc.
- Experience only – 100% actionable
Get your Pitch right
- Intensive pitch and presentation training
- Making your business understandable for anyone – easy as 123
- Getting you prepared for the Demo Day where you will meet with potential customers and investors
XPRENEURS is an open yet very selective program. Applications are ranked and teams subsequently selected based on three main criteria:
- Fit with XPRENEURS program topics and technologies
- Team completeness and commitment to full-time program participation
- Innovativeness, potential scalability and market readiness of product
Teams are selected and admitted by an expert program jury.
Join XPRENEURS as a supporter or industry partner
We offer you a unique opportunity to get access to the most fascinating tech innovations. Benefits for partners include:
- Early access to disruptive technologies and business models in your industry
- Attractive partnerships with tech start-ups and visionary entrepreneurs
- Informal exchange with other players in your industry on how to successfully cooperate with start-ups
- Incubation of your own teams: Assess your employees‘ ideas and validate business models
- Active participation and visibility in the Munich tech start-up ecosystem
financial grants and interesting workshops without the time consuming burocracy of other
- Jannis Koppitz, JOYCE
- Jakob Bodenmüller, HIGGS
coaching and a nice office space with a fabulous view that really helped us to take
our company to the next level."
- André Leimbrock, Dynamic Components
- Johannes Müller, Workpath
the team always provided very valuable and honest feedback."
- Felix Brombacher, Crashtest Security
- Patrick Christ, Deeplora
KussBus Start-Up Interview — The New Door-To-Door Shuttle Service
How would you describe your business idea to a potential investor?
2017.09.17 / 3min read. Read More
LARALAB Start-Up Interview —Next Generation Cardiology
A software automatically analyzing the varying anatomical structures of patients.
2017.08.30 / 4min read. Read More
Hawa Dawa Start-Up Interview — Real-Time, High Resolution Air Quality Data
We measure and visualize air quality in an innovative way.
2017.08.25 / 4min read. Read More
Caala Start-Up Interview
SaaS Solution To Optimize Designs For Buildings
2017.07.18 / 3min read. Read More
Deeplora Start-Up Interview
AI Based Insights Into Manufactoring Processes
2017.07.12 / 3min read. Read More
aCar Start-Up Interview
Mobility For Rural Areas in Sub-Saharan Africa
2017.04.12 / 6min read. Read More
Head of Operations
a program by
in cooperation with