Technology to Scalable Business
XPRENEURS is a 3-month full time incubation program based in Munich which supports start-up teams from around the globe turn technology driven business ideas into scalable companies.
You are a start-up and want to be part of XPRENEURS?
Register here and we will inform you when the application phase for batch #4 will open:
- Direct access to decision makers in some of the largest German Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship by a group of Germany‘s and Europe‘s most successful tech entrepreneurs
- Access to ‘MakerSpace’, Europe’s largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop
- Prototyping grants of 5,000 EUR per team (extra application needed)
- Office space in Munich‘s most elegant high-rise, the IBM Watson IoT Center and at UnternehmerTUM, Europe´s leading center for innovation and business creation
The 3-month program is characterised by the following components, all geared to your team‘s stage of development and needs. Towards the end of the XPRENEURS program you will be ready to enter the market.
The XPRENEURS program is free of charge, we also take no equity.
Embrace the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Intense review and development of your business model
- Weekly 1:1 sessions with the XPRENEURS program team
- Ongoing exchange with other founders participating in the program
Benefit from your Companion
- Matched personal companion supporting your journey
- Companions bring in specific industry know-how and networks
- Individual mentorship during and after the XPRENEURS program
Learn from Experience
- Bi-weekly founder insights provided by experienced entrepreneurs
- Insights on Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Team etc.
- Experience only – 100% actionable
Get your Pitch right
- Intensive pitch and presentation training
- Making your business understandable for anyone – easy as 123
- Getting you prepared for the Demo Day where you will meet with potential customers and investors
XPRENEURS is an open yet very selective program. Applications are ranked and teams subsequently selected based on three main criteria:
- Fit with XPRENEURS program topics and technologies
- Team completeness and commitment to full-time program participation
- Innovativeness, potential scalability and market readiness of product
Teams are selected and admitted by an expert program jury.
XPRENEURS is designed for high-tech entrepreneurs
With a laser focus on product market fit, XPRENEURS teams develop solutions in the following fields:
B2B Software & Hardware
We are keen to work with early-stage start-ups with a strong high-tech focus! Technologies of particular interest are Software and Hardware, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing), Robotics and Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR).
create in just three months! Great ecosystem, experienced advisers and valuable support."
- Ekaterina Grib, KEWAZO
"XPRENEURS really puts the focus on the entrepreneurs and their ventures by
offering them everything needed to support them in their individual stage."
- Christian Feuerbacher, ORDA
experience, but to learn a lot about new perspectives and exciting business
ideas from the teams participating."
- Marcus Venmann, Owner Venmann Consulting
"XPRENEURS is one of the best places throughout Germany to meet
high quality tech start-ups"
- Stefan Schiefer, CEO neaspec
the team always provided very valuable and honest feedback."
- Felix Brombacher, Crashtest Security
"XPRENEURS truly puts entrepreneurs first, through a superb network, an outstanding
operations team and supporting but critical coaches. What makes XPRENEURS
absolutely outstanding are the people behind the program."
- Alexander Schmitt, MergerSpot
network, financial grants and interesting workshops without the time consuming
burocracy of other incubators."
- Jannis Koppitz, ten-ace
motivated, experienced and professional supporters for young startups, which solve
problems needed to take further steps instead of burden startups with administrative
- Felix Lill, Plantura
- Moritz Mangold, Acrai
ten steps forward as a startup without slowing us down one bit."
- Jaakko Nurkka, Cliniserve
coaching and a nice office space with a fabulous view that really helped us to take
our company to the next level."
- André Leimbrock, Dynamic Components
- Johannes Müller, Workpath
Demodesk Start-up Interview
Web-based Screen Sharing Tool for SaaS
2018.02.01 / 4min read. Read More
Ridetronic Start-up Interview
A super light e-Bike with a fully integrated and invisible drive system.
2018.01.29 / 3min read. Read More
Workpath Start-up Interview
A SaaS Platform For Agile Goal And Performance Management
2018.01.09 / 4min read. Read More
Bodyviser Start-up Interview
Empowering People To Be Their Own Health Manager
2017.12.07 / 5min read. Read More
Flyla Start-up Interview
Cheap Flights For Students And An High Load Factor For Airlines
2017.12.06 / 4min read. Read More
Plantura Start-up Interview
The digital magazine for lovers of local food and gardening.
2017.12.04 / 4min read. Read More
Join XPRENEURS as a supporter or industry partner
We offer you a unique opportunity to get access to the most fascinating tech innovations. Benefits for partners include:
- Early access to disruptive technologies and business models in your industry
- Attractive partnerships with tech start-ups and visionary entrepreneurs
- Informal exchange with other players in your industry on how to successfully cooperate with start-ups
- Incubation of your own teams: Assess your employees‘ ideas and validate business models
- Active participation and visibility in the Munich tech start-up ecosystem
Head of Operations
Venture Consultant & Project Manager