Technology to Scalable Business
XPRENEURS is a 3-month full time incubator program based in Munich which supports startup teams from around the globe turn technology driven business ideas into scalable companies.
XPRENEURS in a minute
- Direct access to decision makers in some of the largest German Fortune 500 companies
- Mentorship by a group of Germany‘s and Europe‘s most successful tech entrepreneurs
- Access to ‘MakerSpace’, Europe’s largest publicly accessible high-tech workshop
- Prototyping grants of up to 5,000 EUR per team (application and selection via the Initiative for Industrial Innovators)
- Office Space in The ATLAS, the “Titan of Munich’s Werksviertel” – a vibrant and highly creative quarter near East Station, or in the TUM Incubator in Garching
The 3-month program is characterised by the following components, all geared to your team‘s stage of development and needs. Towards the end of the XPRENEURS program you will be ready to enter the market.
The XPRENEURS program is free of charge, we also take no equity.
Embrace the Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Intense review and development of your business model
- Weekly 1:1 sessions with the XPRENEURS program team
- Ongoing exchange with other founders participating in the program
Benefit from your Companion
- Matched personal companion supporting your journey
- Companions bring in specific industry know-how and networks
- Individual mentorship during and after the XPRENEURS program
Learn from Experience
- Bi-weekly founder insights provided by experienced entrepreneurs
- Insights on Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance, Team etc.
- Experience only – 100% actionable
Get your Pitch right
- Intensive pitch and presentation training
- Making your business understandable for anyone – easy as 123
- Getting you prepared for the Demo Day where you will meet with potential customers and investors
XPRENEURS is an open yet very selective program. Applications are ranked and teams subsequently selected based on three main criteria:
- Fit with XPRENEURS program topics and technologies
- Team completeness and commitment to full-time program participation
- Innovativeness, potential scalability and market readiness of product
Teams are selected and admitted by an expert program jury.
XPRENEURS is designed for high-tech entrepreneurs
With a laser focus on product market fit, XPRENEURS teams develop solutions in the following fields:
B2B Software & Hardware
We are keen to work with early-stage startups with a strong high-tech focus! Technologies of particular interest are Software and Hardware, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing), Robotics and Augmented and Virtual Reality (AR/VR).
Key dates batch #6
Selection process procedure and special sessions during the program where the attendance of the selected startups is required.
Application deadline batch #6:
August 11, 2019
Feedback on application:
By August 19, 2019
In-person selection pitch:
August 26 – 27, 2019
Acceptance or refusal for batch #6:
By August 28, 2019
September 16 – 17, 2019
Kick-off and calibration sessions:
September 18 – 20, 2019
Input session I:
October 22 – 23, 2019
Input session II:
November 19 – 20, 2019
December 3, 2019
December 10, 2019
Eva Adelsgruber — A highly valuable companion and a real asset for Convaise
The role of a companion is crucial for the success of the XPRENEURS program.
Jun 11, 2019 / 2min read. Read More
Fast & easy configuration for additive manufacturing machines
Apr 23, 2019 / 3min read. Read More
Predicting water inflow in hydropower production plants
Apr 23, 2019 / 3min read. Read More
An ecologically friendly and economically viable energy storage solution
Apr 08, 2019 / 4min read. Read More
Advanced Personal Training for better results and healthier training.
Jan 30, 2019 / 2min read. Read More
Our UrbanMiles rewards platform for shared mobility.
Jan 10, 2019 / 4min read. Read More
Join XPRENEURS as a supporter or industry partner
We offer you a unique opportunity to get access to the most fascinating tech innovations. Benefits for partners include:
- Early access to disruptive technologies and business models in your industry
- Attractive partnerships with tech startups and visionary entrepreneurs
- Informal exchange with other players in your industry on how to successfully cooperate with startups
- Incubation of your own teams: Assess your employees‘ ideas and validate business models
- Active participation and visibility in the Munich tech startup ecosystem
Venture Consultant & PM
Venture Architect & PM
Team & Event Manager
Head of Performance Marketing